Don’t just think about protection from potential rain for your next outdoor party. There are several reasons to consider renting a tent for your next event:
Three Reasons You Should Rent a Tent For Your Next Outdoor Event:
- Comfort of your guests: Rain is not the only element that your guests might need shelter for. A tent is a great place for your guests to be able to get out of the sun and relax in the shade. In addition, your level of stress can be greatly reduced by ensuring the tent rental is planned from the get-go instead of an after-thought or last minute addition.
- Privacy: An outdoor party can feel a bit overwhelming and lack intimacy. A tent can make the guests feel more comfortable as well as ensure privacy. This may be especially important if you are hosting a birthday party for a child. A tent provides a space for the actual party and a central meeting place.
- Decorations: Imagine the possibilities! Take an ordinary open space and have the ability to transform it into a magical destination. You are only limited by your own imagination, but Pinterest helps too. Adding lights and decorations to your tent can whisk guests away to anywhere you can imagine.
Fun Decorating Ideas
You don’t need to be a “creative” type to transform your outdoor party tent into a wonderland. Resources abound today to help with ideas. Instagram and Pinterest are a great place to start. These resources will often have instructions on how to replicate the idea. Following are a few idea starters for your next outdoor party:
- Transform tent poles into lit-up trees: Who says that any element of your tent has to be boring? Don’t think of your poles as only support. Instead, transform them into trees decorated with lights. Simply wrap lights around the tent pole and attach whatever greenery or flowers that you like and the magic comes to life. This would be a great feature for a child’s party with an “Enchanted Forest” theme.
- Circus: What theme would be more appropriate in a tent than a circus? Possibilities are endless as you decorate your very own “big top”. Ideas abound on social media and include ways to decorate the top of the tent as well as set-up ideas, games, food recommendations and much more!
- Weddings on a budget: You don’t have to break the bank to have a memorable wedding. Tents provide endless possibilities for budget wedding ideas as well as more elaborate weddings including lighting, decorations, table and centerpiece ideas, food ideas, and much more! Your tent can become a beautiful “destination” for you and your guests.
Nuts and Bolts
Now that you understand the basic benefits of having a tent for your outdoor party and can imagine the endless things you can do with your tent, don’t forget to plan ahead. Search for a reputable company. Reviews are a great way to gauge what the customer experience is like! Tents are not only practical for outdoor events, but fun! Just some fast facts to remember for your next event!